I took a few projects that needed next steps, the first was easy, a border on this one, and it's ready to be quilted. These scrappy trip blocks were made last Goedgedacht (not by me):
Next was to add sashing to one more of these blocks and put them together (now to find a border):
The third project was to put the neon green borders on these 12 blocks. I thought I would join them with some black-on-white prints, but that didn't pan out, so will wait to discuss what next with Mum.
This is block number one of about 100 4.5" scrappy-pieced beautiful made-by-Mum blocks. Actually, ALL the scrappy blocks in this post were made-by-Mum! My intention was to cut 4.5" strips of tone-on-tone fabrics to border each one, but forgot and cut 3.5"! But actually think it is better. Have about 50-60 strips cut and sub-cut, ready to sew.
I did some sewing on Celtic Solstice, and a number of the Split 9-Patch in-between blocks, but not enough to warrant a photo! But you do need to see my sleepy photographic assistant: