First three are from Bonnie Hunter's 2013 year-end mystery, Celtic Solstice. During the mystery time I had cut enough to make the bigger size, but after quilting two king-sized quilts earlier this year, knew I didn't want another one that big, so made the first one double bed size.
And still there were units left, so this was number three, which I think is my favourite!
I am not apologising for the aircon unit in the way - I don't dare move it as the exhaust tubing is fragile, and with temperatures this week hovering around 35 deg Celcius (95 F) I want it working.
Next up was this Flying Geese from Block Lotto winnings.
Parts 1 to 4 - am really enjoying this mystery! But I suspect I will have to make more of some of the units :(
And finally some in-between-seams sewing - actually quite a few more than this, but covered up by the current quilt on the design boards.
And these two hand pieced paper-based hexagons for our regional guild. Talking of which, it has a colourful new web-site.