I joined up in January and in the first week of each quarter participants need to list already started projects that they think they might finish, hopefully by the end of the quarter (no penalties if you don't!). Then write a post when a quilt (or other hand-work) is quilted and bound - ie, fully finished! Link up at the start and the end, for a chance to win some amazing sponsored goodies. More information can be found at one of the volunteer organisers, Mrs Sew and Sow. Go and see what others have linked up!
1. Kaffe Fasset's class "Sunlight in the Forest" - needs a back, batting, quilting and binding.
2. Little Houses - my attempt at making a facing for this was unsatisfactory: remove facing, trim the awkward shapes and finish (either new facing or binding).
3. Top complete from Liberated Round Robin 2012. Quilt,etc
5. I have an incomplete Colourwash wall-hanging, think it is ready to quilt, but I don't have a photo - this is a finished smaller quilt made from the left-over squares as a reminder!
6. Split Triangles, was a leader/ender project - some blocks made, maybe enough for a small quilt.
7. Birds made for myself made from a Block Lotto block, think it needs another border, then quilt, etc.
8. to 15. All tops need quilting, etc: 16+. can't seem to get the pictures to be where I want them!!!
My lifetime project - deadline March 2018: