21 March 2012

Liberated Quilters

Deep breath... I have taken the plunge to join the Liberated Round Robin.  After originally thinking I don't have time (and yeah, probably don't! lol), and, after reading and seeing what is being done, and yes, I do have an odd block that could be liberated, here goes.

This year in my quilt group we are doing a block of the month, contributions from randomly selected members... I was nominated for the first month.  My first quilt block ever made was a Log Cabin block (circa 1975), and my first four quilts were log cabin blocks.  Last year my daughter was teaching herself by following Leila's blog and she was turning out amazing blocks, the first ones being Log Cabins.  So thought it would be a breeze, hmmm. This was my 12.5" BOM but it's not flat!  It definitely needs liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting.