09 July 2012

Stirrings...

Am sitting at work, thinking of going home, the rain is beating against the window and it's getting chillier by the minute.  Thought if I at least write something here, it may prompt me to add some photos from home later, as I have actually been sewing again.  After a big tidy up in my sewing space, and realizing that the winter blues are not a figment of my imagination, after almost 6 weeks of no real sewing I just had to do nothing but sew, and so I did!  Yesterday, caught up on the Creative Blocks of the Month (all six done, including redo of my one from January) - I had a brainwave about a month ago that I should select a group of co-ordinating fabrics in which to do them all, so that there is some cohesiveness.  I'm using a fat quarter bundle bought (when?) from Fat Quarter Shop.  Put together all but the last block of the Just Take 2 (section one) - last block might take some time as it is an applique!  Can now start of the next section (which I think started in April!), but have already selected the fabrics. But next sewing MUST be the Liberated Round Robin, it is a flimsy, but it needs quilting. 

But also have a number of non-sewing admin chores to do - trying to allocate time to each of them as there are deadlines looming. 

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting.