24 September 2015

More finishes!

It feels good to have some finishes to share.  All these quilts were tops just waiting patiently to be finished.

Whilst these Tulip Blocks are not quite finishes, they are the four I've made for the September Block Lotto.  The theme was Tulips for Spring for the Southern Hemisphere participants!
This quilt top was pieced by my Mother at a quilt retreat last year.  I used it to get my hand/eye in with the quilting before doing the two big ones last month.  Made with 2.5" strips from saved scraps.

This one was started when I stumbled upon Victoria Findlay Wolfe's creative blog, 15-Minutes Play, so long ago I can't remember when!  It is destined for a new baby girl for a teacher that was at my sister's school

I have two more to show...but I think I am going to keep these for later in the week!

Love from Cape Town!

2 comments:

Thank-you for visiting.