27 January 2016

Backing for old project and a new start

To get a quilt finished one has to have all the layers ready to go....so got out this top yesterday and played a bit with piecing the wonky back, and even found the right size batting.




























And then tonight thought I would just look at the link for Pagan Quilters new project, the first blocks seemed easy enough, and yes they were... if I can catch up,  this might be doable. Must improve the contrasts though!  These are 3.5" squares, will finish at 3".  I'll share the links next time, trying to edit this on a tablet, and it's not quite the same as the laptop! paganqquilter.blogspot.com and  365challenge.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Love your quilt. So bright and cheerful. Glad you are joining me on the 365 blocks. I look forward to seeing your blocks as we go through the year x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting.