I had the wonderful company of a friend in my sewing room yesterday - thanks, Carol. It's amazing how much one can tidy up when you know your sewing space is to be visited! The tidy up was long overdue and it was nice to have the catalyst to not only tidy but to do some actual sewing instead of dreaming about it. These two November Block Lotto 6" blocks were produced - "Chickens Gone Wild", and they are cute. Paper foundation sewn.
Last month I printed the templates for this Dresden Fan Lotto block, but knew they were not quite the right size, but totally forgot when I cut and started sewing a couple of weeks later. And then for some mad unknown reason I used a half-inch seam allowance and had already trimmed the blade tops before I realised. I liked how it turned out, but it was not accurate enogh to enter into the Lotto, and I had no more time in October to make any more. The fan blades should have been longer.
I think to keep on a roll I am going to try and sew every day for at least 20 minutes!