05 July 2013

Little news, some sewing

I don't know why I have such long gaps between posts!   Am working on very last Just Takes 2 block, but don't know what happened to the photos of the last two finished ones!  On Sunday my niece had a High Tea afternoon with her girl friends (we were supposed to wear hats and gloves and be dressed in pastel colours) to celebrate her upcoming 21st birthday.  The Easy Street layout - yesterday, 4 seams to go now!
One in-between star



My lovely girl Claire, who made the cake and did most of the catering

My niece Nicola and my sister Cheryl
 

The cake with Smarties in the centre

My mother Denise who sewed up the tablecloths and overlays, and another niece, Alex.
Niece Catherine






Layout of Easy Street
Fourth last block - Just Takes 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting.