25 January 2020

Why not much sewing

It's gone very quiet here at home.
My eldest and her family have returned to Wales.
Oh, so quiet!
Being mid-summer, swimming in the late afternoons was on the agenda.



T getting her first go on the quilting frame. She pieced both quilts whilst here.
 Amazingly, not one thread break, I think she has a gentler touch than me!

 And, the second one, all ready to quilt.
 
We did manage a trip to the Aquarium, and this is E inspecting the clownfish.

 On Thursday, my weekly quilt group had its "end of year" 'dinner.
We hold it over to January so there is less rush!
My younger daughter was commissioned to do the catering, and this is the amazing dessert - a chocolate ganache tart on a ground almond base, served with cream - not one piece left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting.