19 December 2017

Mystery Quilt Progress


All the cutting done, parts 1 and  2 sewn, half of part 3 and a test sample of part 4.  And all the bonus triangles stitched into squares!   I took them to my Thursday evening group and pressed them there... it took the better part of two evenings!  And now no meetings till mid January...boring bit will be done at home!  For part 1 I had almost enough squares in my filing system (just short of 12 brown squares) to not use strips.  I don't have much in brown, but making do!

Go and see what other Mystery participants have done so far, at a link up with Bonnie's Monday share of On Ringo Lake.

Our very special Siamese cat was called Ringo, sadly she succumbed to a very nasty feline virus some years ago.   Daughter C insisted on a cremation...and her remains are in a tiny urn, with her name, on the mantlepiece.

Go Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting.