27 February 2022

Teal, turquoise, aqua

I have had a lot of fun sewing up ALL of my tiny scraps and strings in Aqua, this month's colour as declared by Angela at SoScrappy.  Click on this link to see what amazing things others have done with this colour.   I still have no firm idea of what will become of these slabs of fabric, but that's a decision for next year!

 

Clicking on a photo will enlarge it.

 

 

 


 

These are the blocks from the past two clue of Diana's Greenmarket Square Mystery for the Good Hope Quilters' Guild.  As all the 60 blocks so far are the same size, I have no idea how this will turn out!  I am using a variety of greys and deep bright to navy blues.


And these are my border units for Bonnie Hunter's Rhododendron Trail mystery, waiting for the centre to be trimmed and the narrow border to be stitched on first.


2 comments:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of fun, were you, Karen? Crumb quilting is quite addictive. Love, love LOVE your mess of AQUA/TEAL blocks!! (Actually, I'm loving all of your projects.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your aqua slabs! The Greenmarket mystery sounds intriguing. Your Rhody Trail purples are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting.